WF-AID is committed to empowering communities by providing long-term solutions that will help deserving individuals and families to break free from the poverty cycle and create a brighter future for the next generation.
This Shahr Ramadan, your donations will go towards providing individuals with the support and resources they need to improve their standard of living and work towards economic self-sufficiency. The projects we are supporting include:
• Vocational chef training courses for orphaned youths
• Pastry and cooking courses for widows and orphans, who will then serve their baked goods to local families and sell them at the local supermarkets
• Providing equipment, such as ovens and juicers, to widows who will sell their goods at the local supermarkets
• Providing staple foods including rice, flour, meat and milk to orphans, widows, the elderly and families in need for six months
• Providing food security through three full meals for a family of five every day for six months
By donating to our Ramadan Relief Appeal, you can help WF-AID give new hope to poverty-stricken communities.