WF-AID works in over 27 countries, providing life-changing aid to hundreds of thousands of people around the world. We deliver emergency aid, humanitarian assistance, and international development to some of the most vulnerable communities in the world.
WF Changers is our group of volunteers and supporters who want to give back to the community and make a difference in the world. By volunteering your time and talents, you can help change the lives of those in need.
What can I do?
You can raise funds for any of our appeals in any way you want. Whether its doing a sponsored run, holding a bake sale, running a workshop or anything in between, just find something you enjoy and get started!
If fundraising doesn’t appeal to you, you can get involved in other ways too! Some of the ways you could get involved are:
- if you are good at or interested in public speaking, you could give a speech at your local centre
- you could arrange for a donation bucket collection at your local centre
- if you’re part of your jamaat youth group, you could help us promote our appeals
- if you have a large online presence, you can promote our appeals through your personal social media pages
- if you’re a business owner, get in touch about corporate sponsorships or collaborations
If any of these interest you or you have another idea, contact us!
How do I apply to be a WF Changer?
You can become a WF Changer quickly and easily. All you need to do is decide how you want to raise funds for those in need and let us know! We will do our best to help you in any way and support you as you do your bit to give back to the community.
Fill out registration form and we’ll be in touch!
Be sure to tag us in any posts about your event on social media using #WFChangers so we can share them on our social media pages!